- Two (2) scholarships will be awarded annually at $500 each.
- The money must be used for college related expenses (tuition, books, fees, etc.)
- Winners can only receive the scholarship once.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior or current college student.
- Applicants must be pursuing a degree in Technology Education at Buffalo State College or SUNY
- Applicants must submit a completed application.
- Two (2) recommendation forms [one (1) of which must be completed by a teacher/professor,]
must be submitted with the application. Recommender’s should not be related to the applicant.
- Applications and recommendation forms must be received by May 1st
. Incomplete applications or
applications received after May 1st will not be considered.
- Students will submit scholarship application and recommendation forms by May 1st
- WNYTEA Board members will select winners.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by WNYTEA.
Completed applications should be mailed by May 1st, to:
ATTN: Stacy Corio
Williamsville North HS
1595 Hopkins Rd.
Williamsville, NY 14221